Huawei has already confirmed that the Mate 40 series launch event will be held on 22nd October. It was also reported that the Mate 40 series includes four devices: Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 40 RS Porsche. But some new reports claim that Huawei is planning to launch another device, Mate 30 Pro E, alongside the Mate 40 series.
It is reported that (through a Weibo blogger) the Mate30 Pro E is a derivative product from the Mate30 series. Like the chipset performance, other things will remain unchanged, but some parts have been replaced with domestic ones, and the price will be adjusted.
Also, the device has already been spotted on TENAA certification (in August 2020) with a code-named “LIO-AN00m”. Many netizens at that time called it Mate 30 Youth Edition. In the TENAA certification, all the specs were revealed, which are mentioned below:
- 6.53 inches OLED Notched Display with Full HD+ Resolution (1176×2400)
- Dimensions: 158.1×73.1×8.8(mm), Weight: 198g
- 4400mAh Battery With Fast Charging (Speed Not Mentioned)
- Quad Rear Camera Setup: 40MP+8MP+40MP+ToF sensor, Front Single 32MP Camera
- Storage: RAM 6GB, 8GB, 12GB | Storage 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Under Screen Fingerprint Scanner
This device is currently expected to launch alongside the Mate 40 series on 22nd October (8 PM Chinese Timing).