After the Qualcomm Summit, every manufacturer is working on their upcoming flagship phones powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset. Nubia is one of the manufacturers who are included in this race. The leaks and rumors regarding the company’s upcoming gaming phone are already surfacing on the internet.
This morning, the Red Magic 8 Pro (from Nubia) was listed on TENAA Certification site, revealing the specifications in addition to the smartphone’s renders through which each and every aspect of the device can be observed. The specifications and renders are mentioned below:
- 6.8 inches OLED Display with Full-HD+ Resolution (1116*2480p)
- 16 Million Display’s Color Depth
- Dimensions: 163.98*76.35*8.9(mm) and Weight: 228g
- Octa-Core chipset with max 3.2GHz frequency (Snapdragon 8 Gen2)
- Two Battery versions: 4900mAh and 5720mAh
- Triple Rear Camera Setup (50MP+8MP+2MP) and Front 8MP Under-Display Lens
- Under Display Fingerprint Sensor and Face Unlock Support
- 8GB, 12GB, and 16GB RAM with 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB Storage
It is worth mentioning that the all-new Red Magic 8 Pro will adopt an under-display camera display, which would improve the screen area and the gaming experience as well. In addition, the back side features transparent glass, which maintains the gaming aesthetics of the phone.
The chipset is Snapdragon 8 Gen2, as already confirmed through many sources. In terms of specifications, the all-new Snapdragon 8 Gen2 is based on a 4nm TSMC manufacturing process. It is based on a new architecture which includes 1x Cortex-X3 Super Core (@3.2GHz), 2x Cortex-A715 and 2x Cortex-A710 Performance Cores (@2.8GHz) and 3x Cortex-A510 Energy-efficient cores (@2.0GHz).
It is expected that the all-new Red Magic 8 Pro will be announced soon by Nubia.