This morning, a new model from ZTE‘s S-Series has been listed on the TENAA certification. The suspected device comes with a model number: ZTE S40, and as per our sources, this device would be the successor of the ZTE S30 series, named: ZTE S40.
The TENAA listing has revealed both specifications and renders of the ZTE S40, which are mentioned following:
- 6.67 inches OLED Single Punch-Hole Display
- Full-HD+ Resolution (2400*1080p)
- Thickness: 8.3mm, Weight: 190g
- Mediatek Dimensity 720 5G Chipset (7nm)
- Triple (64MP+8MP+2MP) Rear Camera Setup and 16MP Front Camera
- 4980mAh Battery With 65W Fast Charge
- Color Options: Green Ink and Dawn Powder
It is worth mentioning that Visionox is the manufacturer of this display, but it is the same straight screen with punch-hole and adopts the “Nano Stardust” design, which was applied on previous models.
The ZTE S series is one of the most premium series from ZTE, which targets the slim and beautiful appearance of the phone like the OPPO’s Reno series, Vivo’s S series, and Xiaomi’s Civi.